Executive Office Intern
An Executive Office Intern is being sought by Population Action International (PAI), an independent research and advocacy group working to strengthen support for international family planning. PAI advocates for women and families to have access to contraception in order to improve their health, reduce poverty and protect their environment.
This internship will focus on assisting as the organization implements a new CRM database system. The intern will also provide general support for PAI’s Executive Office and work closely with energetic Executive Office staff as well as teams throughout the organization. This internship is ideal for someone pursuing an undergraduate degree in non-profit management or who has an interest in non-profit organizational development.
Specific duties may include:
- Facilitating intra-organizational meetings and otherwise supporting the implementation of a CRM database system
- Compiling, standardizing and de-duplicating data
- Prepare and organize materials for the President
- Draft, proofread and edit correspondence from the Executive Office
- Support and work on special tasks and projects, as needed
- Conduct background and project-based research, as needed
- An undergraduate student focused on international development/affairs, women’s empowerment, reproductive health and/or non-profit management
- Must be organized and detail-oriented
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel required, with additional database skills a plus
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Great research skills
Duration of Internship
January 27, 2014 – March 21, 2014
Interns work approx. 20 hours per week and will receive a small stipend.
The intern will report to Rose Clouston, the Executive Office Coordinator.
Please e-mail your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please attach your cover letter as a separate document, not within the body of your e-mail. EOE.