PAI exists to help provide women with the family planning they want so that we can save hundreds of thousands of lives, prevent unintended pregnancies and reduce unsafe abortion. PAI strives to fundamentally alter the reality for women and their families, here and abroad, so that they can live the lives they desire.
PAI believes that family planning and reproductive health are indispensable tools in the development armory. We are glad that so many others agree. In a recent speech, Melinda Gates quotes a Kenyan woman from Korogocho who says, “I want to bring every good thing to one child before I have another.”
Join us in helping this mother, and all women, bring every good thing to their families.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- The Honorable Harriet C. Babbitt, J.D., Chair
- Pouru Bhiwandi, M.D. Treasurer
- The Honorable Susan G. Esserman, J.D., Secretary
- Moisés Naím, Ph.D., Former Chair
- Suzanne Ehlers, President & CEO